Complete or update your home look with Imperial Registers & Grilles
This is one of the easiest and inexpensive home improvements you can make
When it comes to decorating, one area of the home that is often overlooked or passed over are heat registers.
These vent coverings are easy to forget about, as they can seem like such a basic part of your home. The floor registers and grilles that originally came with your home have probably seen better days. Using decorative registers in your home can really help improve the overall look of your new or current room design.
If you are installing a new floor, you should add an attractive finishing touch with new registers and/or grilles. Imperial Floor Registers add style, class, richness, quality, originality, and high value to any home. They come in a variety of materials, finishes and styles for a perfect match or distinctive detail.
Floor registers give you added control over air circulation and protect you, your kids, and your pets from any harm from open-air ducts.
Imperial offers a broad selection of registers
- Decorative Imperial Floor Registers come in a variety of materials, finishes and styles to fit perfectly with traditional, modern and elegant décor.
- For something with a warmer or homier touch, consider Imperial natural wood registers available in light, pre-finished oak or unfinished where you can stain yourself.
- Imperial registers designs range from very basic slotted openings to elaborate patterns and designs.
- Pick colors or finishes to match each room of the house.
- Use Imperial Floor Registers to accent a room with a style and finish that matches the scheme of that room.
- Rooms with carpeting will use a different floor register that a room that has wood floors such as typical dining room and kitchen areas. By choosing a decorative register to match that specific type of flooring, you will achieve the best overall look for the room.
- If you have hardwood flooring in a certain room of your home that has been stained with an unknown color, simply get an unfinished wood floor register and have someone match a stain to your floor.
- Match the floor register to other items in the room like cabinets, shelving and wallpaper.
- Match ceiling and wall grilles to blend with the room’s new look.
- In most cases, a straightforward design with blended accessories will give the most practical look that you and the rest of your family can live with for years to come.